Big news! Voxburner are returning to New York in September for the third time to run our biggest American event yet, YMS NYC 2016.
We've been hard at work at HQ designing the agenda, creating a new website and arranging kick-ass speakers to present at the Bell House in Brooklyn. Proud is an understatement - we think this is our most exciting conference to date. Here's why:
1. Our speakers are all movers and shakers in the youth marketing industry
2. The agenda covers topics and tips you need to shape your marketing strategy for 2016/2017
The event schedule is still being kept under wraps for the moment- can't reveal everything at once, after all. But as a sneak peek, here are just a handful of sessions we're running:
- The future of youth content: a panel discussing the next steps for digital content, from new formats, to the decline of the listicle, and how you can guarantee clicks for your content.
- We want it now: how does one keep up with the fast pace of impatient young consumers? We've gathered a panel of the companies who embody the 'instant gratification' ethos of Generation Z.
- Future youth fashion trends: a panel discussing the ebb and flow of youth fashion, and how the next three years of retail are shaping up.
3. Youth 100 is returning for the second year
Our huge focus on brands at our events gave birth to the Youth 100 awards: the ceremony at the heart of our youth marketing events.
The best youth brands of 2016 will be unveiled at the Bell House this year, voted for by thousands of young people.
Simultaneously, the awards will be accompanied by the launch of our second ever Youth 100 report. Expert contributors weigh in on the results to analyze the reasons why some brands hold the 'youth' crown and others don't. Trust us, you don't want to miss out on this important piece of research.
4. Young people will be front and center of the event
We'll have not one, but two youth panels during the conference, in which you will have the opportunity to ask savvy, in-the-know 16-24 year-olds all of your burning questions. After all, you can't have a youth marketing event without the presence of actual young people.
5. You'll get to meet and mingle with the best in the industry
Hundreds of senior-level marketing executives from brands, agencies, startups and non-profit organisations will all be coming together to learn from the insights at the event. You'll leave with a pocket full of name cards and meaningful connections that could change the course of your business.
We could go on, but that'll take us forever. Get your super early bird tickets today for the biggest youth marketing festival in North America!