YMS LDN is back, bigger and better than ever! We've had a fantastic day meeting people from across the youth marketing industry, and gaining insights and ideas from the best in the business.
Our top 5 moments from Day 1
Here are just a few of the highlights from Wednesday at YMS...
- When over 1500 people descended on The Old Truman Brewery, met by jugglers, graffiti artists, singers, dancers, coffee, croissants and a warm welcome from the Voxburner team.
- The brilliant debates on our Innovation stage, including the Food Trends panel where Pret, Taco Bell and other brands discussed why "good is the new cool" when it comes to food.
- The awesome freebies and games in our exhibition area. Did you win Bitcoin from Social Chain or try UNILAD's tasty mac and cheese?
- When CROWD. brought out their influencer panel's surprise celebrity guest, Geordie Shore star Scotty T. Did you manage to get a selfie?
- Our incredible, female-dominated CEO panel, where we got insights from business leaders at Facebook, The Dots, Hippeas and more.
YMS18 Day 1 in pictures
What to look out for on Day 2
YMS18 LDN continues tomorrow at The Old Truman Brewery with more cutting-edge insights, creative masterclass sessions, networking and the key tools you need to future proof your youth marketing strategy.
Here are some of the speakers to look out for...
Responsible for marketing the Jägermeister brand in the UK, join Nicole Goodwin on for a live Q&A on the Main Stage at 10:10 AM.
Hear how Haagen-Dazs embraced the challenge of making themselves relevant to young people again by targeting “aesthetically-led” millennials.
ITV's controller of marketing and media shares the secrets of launching Love Island to become the youth hit of the summer.
Snap Inc.'s Head of International Product Strategy explains how businesses of all sizes can achieve their advertising goals on Snapchat.
Plan your schedule on our YMS18 app.
We'll be open from 8am for coffee and networking, and our host Benny Bonsu will be opening the Main Stage at 9. See you there!