Share the stage with the biggest names in youth marketing
Want to get up on our stage? If you’ve got something in mind that you want to share at YMS then please fill out our speaker submission form.
What are we looking for?
We want to hear big ideas from the industry leaders, brands and young people disrupting the market and defining the future of youth marketing. Have you got a case study or some cutting edge research you are bursting to share? What have you learnt when it comes to marketing to 16-24s? We are looking for:
- Tangible takeaways that our audience can implement in their day-to-day jobs
- Fresh and innovative perspectives
- Organisations that are inspiring young people
How do we work?
We only have a limited number of sessions, so we’re sorry we can’t accept all submissions. The Voxburner team will review all entries. Please note spots for agencies/solution providers are limited, but sponsorship opportunities are available. We’ll let you know either way following the deadline for speaker submissions, which is 31st July 2018.
Some of our past speakers
- VP Northern Europe @ Match.com
- Head of Social Media @ Three
- Head of Social Media @ Global Radio
- Region Director Northern Europe @ Facebook
- Head Marketing UK @ Lastminute.com
- Global Senior Brand Manager @ Häagen-Dazs
- Deputy Director of Marketing @ The Prince’s Trust
- Director Strategy, EMEA @ LEGO
- Founder & CEO @ The Dots
- Creative Designer @ Pret A Manger
- Head of Digital Strategy @ Warner Bros Records
- Digital and Social Media Specialist @ Starbucks
Have your say on our programme
We want to make YMS a reflection of your interests, challenges and questions - so even if you don’t want to speak, we’d love to hear your thoughts on what you want to see on stage.
Fill out our quick survey to share your thoughts.
YMS19 LDN takes place on the 16th & 17th April at The Old Truman Brewery. Two days of cutting-edge insights, creative masterclass sessions, networking and the key tools you need to future-proof your youth marketing strategy.