YMS LDN has come to a close after an incredible 2 days of panels, keynotes, masterclasses, eating, drinking and discovering the future of youth marketing.
Our top 5 moments from Day 2
Here are just a few of the highlights from Thursday at YMS...
- Marketing maestro Will Worsdell shared how ITV turned Love Islandinto a youth culture phenomenon.
- After a controversial few months, Snapchat chose YMS18 to showcase the insights and goals behind their recent update. And their adorable new plushie ghosts!
- The Retail stage featured speakers from two of the world's biggest companies: Google and Facebook, courtesy of our partners Marin Software.
- Student Hut, The Tab and NCS gave our delegates the chance to hear directly from young people about the subjects they're most passionate about, from mental health to shopping for trainers.
- We closed the Main Stage with inspiring talks from The Princes Trust's Jack Lowman on their new slogan 'Youth can do it' and Unilever's Esther Marshall on her StandTall campaign.
YMS18 Day 2 in pictures
See you next time!
That's it for another YMS LDN... but don't worry, we'll be back next year at The Old Truman Brewery. Interested in speaking or sponsoring? Just email and let us know.
Plus, don't forget YMS is a global event. We have festivals coming up later this year in San Francisco, New York and Berlin.
Thank you for attending YMS18 LDN. We hope you had just as great a time as we did!