Last month we celebrated our biggest event in YMS history, as 1500 members of the youth marketing community took over London’s Old Truman Brewery for two days of keynotes and panels, networking and masterclasses, tasty food and interactive exhibits. Many of our speakers and exhibitors shared their latest research at the event. We’re giving you the chance to catch any you missed, and read more from the ones you loved, completely free of charge.
- Student Beans: Student Shopping Report 2018
- The Prince’s Trust: Youth Index 2018
- Student Hut: Youth Insights Report: Brands on Social Media 101
- Inkling: Gold Digging: UK Millennials and Premium Brands
- The Student Room x Revolt Sexual Assualt: Students’ experience of sexual violence
- SMRS: Branding in Higher Education
- BAM: Best Freshers Fair
- Fourteen19: #TeenSurvey
- InSites Consulting: frAGILE: Is NextGen marketing more chemistry than science?
Interested in hearing more about youth culture and marketing insights? Sign up to our weekly Youth Trends Update and look out for the next edition in your inbox on Monday.