It’s now just a few days til the world’s leading youth marketing festival arrives in San Francisco for our inaugural YMS SFO. For those of you who’ll be joining us on the day, or following along on Twitter and Instagram, here’s what you can expect to take away from the June 12 event.
1. How to decode Gen Z’s ‘slanguage,’ thanks to our opening keynote from Snapchat’s Global Head of Consumer Insights, Amy Moussavi.
2. How to overcome the challenges of engaging the young male audience, courtesy of Movember.
3. How to avoid becoming completely irrelevant in 2018. That’s the title of our keynote from Steve Bartlett, CEO of innovative social media agency Social Chain.
4. What inspires and motivates today’s young entrepreneurs and activists. Our panel of kids that are changing the world will tell all.
5. What tech companies can do to make life better for the most diverse generation of young people in history, according to young activist Shamoun Syed.
6. How Gen Z’s relationship with brands differs from previous generations, thanks to YMS partners Archrival.
7. How will the retail landscape be different for the next generation of consumers? Brands including TOMS and Casetify will have their say.
8. What is the most important time of year to engage the student market? Our College Marketing Partners Chegg will share their expertise.
9. How to grow a social media platform that cares about its impact on young users, courtesy of group video chat app Houseparty.
10. How to create content that inspires and engages a young audience, according to experts from Twitch, Musical.ly, Pinterest and more.