If you’re feeling the January blues, these quotes from some of our marketing heroes will get you fired up to take on the world in 2018. Share them on social media, quote them in your next meeting, but most importantly, use them to make sure you achieve your personal goals this year.
- “The best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing.” Tom Fishburne, creator of Marketoonist
- “Good marketers see consumers as complete human beings with all the dimensions real people have.” – Jonah Sachs, author of Winning the Story Wars
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Peter Drucker, influential business consultant and author
- “Content builds relationships. Relationships are built on trust. Trust drives revenue.” – Andrew Davis, digital marketing expert
- “Good content isn’t about good storytelling. It’s about telling a true story well.” – Ann Handley, author of Everybody Writes
- “Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make, but about the stories you tell.” – Seth Godin, blogger and entrepreneur
- “A brand is no longer what we tell the consumer it is — it is what consumers tell each other it is.” – Scott Cook, director of eBay and Procter & Gamble
- “Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think small.” – Tim Ferriss, writer of The 4-hour Workweek
- “Marketing takes a day to learn and a lifetime to master.” – Phil Kotler, social marketing expert
- “Good marketing makes the company look smart. Great marketing makes the customer feel smart.” – Joe Chernov, CMO at InsightSquared
Feeling inspired? Book your place at our upcoming event YMS London for more marketing motivation.