The UK Youth Trends Report 2023 looks into the cultural, digital and tech trends impacting the lives of 16-24s.
The report will deep-dive into topics on everything from sobriety to sustainability. We cover five key trends, answering questions such as:
- Is the love affair between Gen Z and influencers finally coming to an end?
- Why are young people drinking less than any other generation?
- How are online wellness trends impacting young consumers as they strive to become the best version of themselves?
- Gen Z are changing attitudes around OnlyFans – what is prompting this?
- What are young people looking for when they choose to put loyalty into a brand? What, in this day and age, truly facilitates a stand-out experience?
Access the report
Pop in your details and we’ll do the rest.