With more than 2.8m students heading to university during Freshers Week in the UK this September, and expenditure in the US for Back to School season due to reach a staggering $108 Billion – these events offer marketers an incredible opportunity to connect with Gen Z. But with a packed week full of socials, making new friends, and settling into university and college life, how can you make sure your campaign cuts through the noise and delivers ROI?
This webinar will be bursting with actionable insights from our expert panel to help you deliver a successful campaign to make sure your brand resonates with the ever-evolving needs of Gen Z.
- Who Gen Z are and what really matters to them
- What Gen Z customers are looking for from brands
- How to drive loyalty that lasts well beyond Freshers Week and Back To School Season
- Which channels will prove to be most effective
- … and why leaving it too late will negatively affect your results
Featuring speakers from Voxburner, Student Beans, and Samsung’s Digital Marketing Manager.
This session will be taking place at 4PM BST / 11AM ET / 8AM PT. If you cannot make the live session, register now and we’ll send you a recording after the event.