As the world begins to emerge from the COVID-19 era, we’re seeing the full impact of the experience both on Gen Z, and the brands that market to them. At Voxburner, we are determined to understand these changes and tell you about trends as soon as they occur. To understand how Gen Z has been affected by the past year, and how brands can adapt to their needs, we have put together our annual report on the emerging trends impacting the lives of young people, featuring the results of our survey of over 1000 16-24 year olds from across the US.
So what can you learn from this report? Here are 10 questions you can expect to be answered:
- How can your brand help young people thrive post-pandemic? 🤩
- How has Covid-19 affected their careers? 🦺
- How do they feel about representation in advertising? 🦾
- Will young people really support brands with more diversity? 🏳️🌈
- What do Gen Z think of millennials and boomers? 👨🦳
- How do they view their own generation? 🤳
- Which digital trends will remain relevant after the pandemic? 🧘
- Is online shopping as popular with young consumers as it seems? 💻
- Do they prefer virtual socializing over physical interaction? 👯♀️
- What video games are trending with Gen Z? 🎮
You can read the full report at Voxburner+.