Terms and Conditions
The term “voxburner.com” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 Vincent Square, London SW1P 2PN. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
PURCHASE OF EVENT TICKETS: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing your event ticket.
- These Terms and Conditions cover an agreement between Voxburner (parent company The Beans Group Ltd) and the delegate named on the booking form for the specified event.
- Any queries related to the event should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
- To purchase a ticket for the event, you must go through the required channels via our website or alternatively get in touch at email@example.com. You are responsible for the accuracy of your booking, particularly in respect to your contact details, which we will use to keep you updated with important event information.
- Ticket prices do not include VAT. The fee covers your entry for the duration of the event as specified in your confirmation and is exclusive of all travel, accommodation, insurance and other costs (which must be arranged and met by you).
ATTENDANCE AT THE EVENT
- Whilst attending the event you will comply with all instructions given by us or on our behalf in relation to health and safety, security arrangements, terms and conditions of the event venue.
- You are responsible for your own safety and security whilst attending the event. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you.
- We may at our discretion choose to photograph or film the event and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you are giving us permission to use any media where you may feature.
CANCELLATIONS, AMENDMENTS AND POSTPONEMENT
- Cancellations made at least 30 days prior to the event will receive a full refund less applicable fees. Cancellations made within 30 days of the event will not be entitled to a refund.
- If you are unable to attend for any reason, a substitution may be sent in your place. All such amendments must be notified at least 24 hours prior to the date of the event at firstname.lastname@example.org. Under no circumstance may your ticket be resold by you or on your behalf.
- In the event that it is necessary to cancel or postpone the event as a result of any reason outside of our control, your booking shall apply to a replacement event.
USE OF INFORMATION
- We may share the information provided by you to us via your registration form.
- Your name and organisation will be included on a delegate list which will be available to all attendees at the event.
- Your information may be passed on to selected third parties (including event partners, sponsors and suppliers) who may contact you from time to time with details of other events and services which they believe may be of interest to you. You must notify us at least 48 hours prior to the event if you do not consent to the use of your information in accordance with this clause.
VOXBURNER CONTENT: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
voxburner.com is committed to promoting the most up-to-date and unique content possible while maintaining standards consistent with the Internet community and the societies of the world. voxburner.com actively audits and approves content that goes live on the voxburner.com website, however there may be instances where an individual deems a piece of our content to be offensive or inappropriate. In this case, please immediately email help [at] voxburner [dot] com to have this content removed. Accordingly, voxburner.com will NOT process, digitize, post, upload, store, share or otherwise display on the voxburner.com website:
- Content or material that we believe is pornographic, obscene, or of an adult or sexual nature;
- Content or material that we believe is grossly offensive to the online community, including but not limited to, blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred and profanity;
- Content or material that exploits children under the age of 18 or posts or discloses any personally identifying information about children under the age of 18;
- Content or material promoting or providing instructional information about illegal activities, promoting harm or injury to any group, individual or cruelty to animals including, but not limited to: Instructions on how to assemble or use bombs, grenades or other weapons; and Disseminating personal information about another individual for malevolent purposes, including libel, slander, defamation or violation of an individual's right to privacy.
- Copyrighted content or material that is used without the express permission of the owner; Photographs and other images published in books, magazines, posters, calendars, websites and other media are generally protected by copyright law.
- Content or material that infringes or encroaches on the rights of others, including, but not limited to, infringement of privacy and publicity rights and harm to reputation; or
- Any links to the above.
You should be aware that in visiting the voxburner.com website, you may be exposed to materials you consider to be offensive and you assume responsibility for your exposure. As stated above, if you run across something you deem to be offensive, please email email@example.com to have this content removed.
PARTICIPATION IN COMPETITIONS, SURVEY AND QUESTIONNAIRES: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Below are the rules that apply to all competitions, surveys and questionnaires that appear on the site (all of which are referred to as 'competitions' below). In addition to these rules there may be special terms & conditions which are relevant to individual competitions, this will appear as a link on the relevant competition.
- No purchase is necessary for the entry into a competition.
- You will be provided with one entry in the competition. All valid entries will go into the draw.
- For each competition we will set out on the site the final date for entry into each competition or the number of entries we will accept before closing the draw.
- Prizes must be claimed within 7 days of each draw unless otherwise stated. If you have not claimed the prize within this time your prize will be void. Void prizes may be redrawn and offered to another entrant or offered in another competition.
- Competition winners are selected randomly by computer within 7 working days of the survey close date, unless specified otherwise in the individual survey.
- Winners will be notified by phone or email within 7 days of the draw.
- It is the participant's responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address held by voxburner.com (or held by our partners) are valid and correct.
- Prizes can only be allocated once we have confirmed that you have received our notification that you are the winner. If you are a winner you will be asked to confirm your email address, job title and company.
- Winners may be included in publicity material, and by entering into a competition you agree to this.
- By participating in a survey and submitting information, respondents are agreeing to receive marketing offers from voxburner.com and/or its sponsors/partners.
- By participating in a competitions, surveys and questionnaires you will be requested to tick a box to “opt-in” and participate. By ticking this box you are agreeing to allow us to contact you about events or services that may be of interest to you.
VOXBURNER EVENTS SPONSORSHIP AGREEMENT
The Beans Group Limited trading as Voxburner is currently organising an event called Youth Marketing Strategy. Your business wants to participate in this event as a sponsor. Voxburner agrees to grant the Sponsor the sponsorship rights as outlined in the order form.
In consideration of the grant of the sponsorship rights and the other terms of this Agreement, the Sponsor shall pay the sum detailed in the order form. Such sum shall be payable 30 days from signing or not later than 21 days from the first date of the event which is the earlier. Time shall be of the essence. Subject to the terms of this Agreement and save as appears below, such sum is payable in full without deduction or set-off and shall be non-refundable in any event. In the event that such payment is not made by the due date specified above, Voxburner shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement without prejudice to its rights hereunder.
In the unlikely event that the conferences are cancelled or does not take place on the proposed date(s), such cancellation shall not be considered a breach of this Agreement and the parties agree to work in good faith to reschedule the conference to a mutually acceptable future date or allocate the payment due and payable under this Agreement to another mutually acceptable project of Voxburner. If the parties cannot agree on another date or project and the cancellation is due to a reason within the reasonable control of Voxburner, Voxburner shall refund without undue delay all payments due and payable under this Agreement. Save as aforesaid, Voxburner shall not be liable for any other claim whatsoever arising out of or in connection with this Agreement. In particular and without prejudice thereto, Voxburner shall not be liable for any claim for loss of profit or any other direct or indirect costs, expenses or consequential losses of any kind whatsoever.
The Sponsor represents, warrants and agrees that it has and will continue to have all consents, licences and regulatory authority to conduct its business and to exercise it sponsorship rights; that in exercising such rights and in relation to this Agreement, it will comply in all respects with the provisions of all applicable laws and regulations; that it is and will not breach any contract or infringe any copyright, trademark or any other right of any third party or render The Beans Group Limited/Voxburner liable to any claim or proceedings whatsoever and not act in any manner which is obscene, offensive, discriminatory, defamatory of any person or business or otherwise illegal; and that it will not conduct any activity that shall or may have an adverse impact on the reputation of The Beans Group Limited/Voxburner or its customers, employees, agents or contractors. For the avoidance of doubt, this clause shall continue to bind the parties even after any termination.
Each party shall hold each other harmless and shall indemnify the other against any claims arising from any breach of this Agreement by either party.
The terms and conditions of this Agreement shall not be disclosed to any third parties without the prior written consent of both parties.
The rights of either party under this Agreement shall not be transferable or assignable either in whole or in part.
If, by any reason of any event of force majeure, either of the parties is delayed in or prevented from performing any of the provisions of this Agreement (other than the payment of money), then such delay or non-performance will not be deemed a breach of this Agreement and no loss or damage will be claimed by either of the parties hereto by reason thereof; provided that the affected party shall notify the other party of the force majeure event within five (5) days of its occurrence. In the event of a force majeure event, the parties will promptly agree on a mutually acceptable schedule for performance of their respective obligations (to the extent affected by the force majeure event), taking into account the nature of the force majeure event. The term “force majeure” includes, but is not limited to, war, terrorism, fire, flood, or other casualty, labor disputes, the enactment of any law or regulation imposing a substantial material impediment to the performance of any of the obligations of the parties hereunder, or any other cause or event (whether of a similar or dissimilar nature) beyond the reasonable control of either of the parties.
This Agreement contains the entire and exclusive agreement and understanding of the parties on the subject matter hereof and all prior written and oral discussions or agreements are merged herein. The invalidity of any one provision in this Agreement shall not render the whole agreement invalid. This Agreement may not be altered, varied, amended or modified except by a document in writing signed by both parties.
This Agreement shall be governed by English law. The parties shall endeavour to resolve any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement in good faith failing which such dispute shall be referred to arbitration in London. It is hereby agreed that pursuant to s63(1) of the Arbitration Act 1996, the recoverable costs of any party shall be £1000.