- 1. A world-class speaker lineup
- 2. Learn from the freshest insights + hottest trends
- 3. It’s a festival, not a conference
- 4. Future proof your youth marketing strategy
- 5. The disruptive agenda covers the topics and tips you need to shape your marketing strategy for the future
- 6. Hear directly from Gen Z as they answer YOUR questions
Be the first to access new posts and exclusive content
Live events are well and truly back, and more valued than ever before. This year, we’ll be returning to New York and London with our world-renowned youth marketing event, YMS. And with the event getting bigger and better every year, you can’t afford to miss out.
But what makes YMS events so special, and why should it be the number one event in your diary? Well, look no further…
1. A world-class speaker lineup
Every year at YMS we’re joined by the faces driving the change in the youth marketing industry. They’ll be sharing their knowledge and experience on all of the most important topics, from exciting e-commerce and the mystical metaverse to popular politics and forward-thinking finance.
On the YMS NYC stage this year, expect to see speakers from UN Women (Sara Denby, Head of the Unstereotype Alliance Secretariat), Uber (Michael Akkerman, General Manager, Mobility), and Pinterest (Jeremy Jankowski, Lead Manager, Content Partnerships).
And, over in London, hear from Sony (Martin Andersen, Head of Digital Marketing), Monzo (Tierney Cowap, Growth Marketing Manager), and The Diary of a CEO (Holly Hayes, Steven Bartlett’s Personal Social Media Manager).
2. Learn from the freshest insights + hottest trends
Thanks to our dedicated Insights and Content teams, we’re constantly researching the hottest youth insights and diving into the latest Gen Z trends. At YMS we’ll be sharing our favourite stats and themes, all of which will help to underpin your upcoming youth marketing strategies.
3. It’s a festival, not a conference
With youth culture at our heart, we denounce those boring marketing conference stereotypes and work hard to ensure that YMS is fun, fresh and entertaining. With live entertainment and food festivals, you’ll never be bored or hungry! And, perhaps most importantly, YMS is a brilliant place to connect with new people – networking is at the heart of our event, and can’t wait for you to grow and develop new partners.
4. Future proof your youth marketing strategy
YMS doesn’t just look at the here and now, we lobut towards the future too. Attending the events will ensure that you and your teams are ahead of the curve, whether that’s be delving into the world of NFTs or understanding the up-and-coming Gen Alpha.
5. The disruptive agenda covers the topics and tips you need to shape your marketing strategy for the future
The disruptive agenda covers the topics + tips you need to shape your marketing strategy for the next year.
Don’t believe us? Here’s the proof:
- How AI is Fuelling Marketing, Commerce and Social
- The Gen Z Whisperers: A Cultural State of Mind
- Bringing Gen Z Insights into the Boardroom
- Stay Ahead of the TikTok Game: Ten Tips For Beating the Competiton
6. Hear directly from Gen Z as they answer YOUR questions
The remarkable Voxburner Academy is made up of passionate and empowered young people who aren’t afraid to say it how it is. They’ll be joining panels at YMS LDN and NYC, and there’s always an opportunity for you to put your burning marketing questions to them too!